Neglected By Anthropologists, Tattooing History Is Relevant As We Revive This Ancient Tradition. For thousands of years astonishingly rich and diverse forms of tattooing have been produced by the Indigenous peoples of the world. Indigenous tattooing has been practiced across the globe since at least Neolithic times, as evidenced … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- What Are The 12 Chinese Acupuncture Meridian Channels In The Body?
- How To Know If You Should End A Relationship | 9 Signs To Consider
- What Are The 7 Chakras? How Do Chakras Work? How Can I Heal Them?
- Why Some Stay In Unhappy, Abusive Or Narcissistic Relationships
- Why Am I Afraid Of Being Happy: Cherophobia
- Deceit, Lies & Deception: The Reptilian Agenda
- Antibacterial Herbs That Boost The Immune System & Fight Infection
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive