01/29/15 Creating A Spiritual Practice Cain Carroll Offering a fresh perspective on immediate presence and embodied spiritual practice, Cain Carroll shows how the mindful cultivation of four everyday activities – walking, standing, sitting, and lying down – can be used as formal practice to develop greater vitality and spiritual awakening. … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- How To Establish, Maintain Or Rebuild Trust In A Relationship
- What Are The 12 Chinese Acupuncture Meridian Channels In The Body?
- How To Know If You Should End A Relationship | 9 Signs To Consider
- What Are The 7 Chakras? How Do Chakras Work? How Can I Heal Them?
- Why Some Stay In Unhappy, Abusive Or Narcissistic Relationships
- Why Am I Afraid Of Being Happy: Cherophobia
- Antibacterial Herbs That Boost The Immune System & Fight Infection
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive