The Writings Of The Jewish Historian Josephus Titus Flavius Josephus recorded Jewish history, with special emphasis on the first century CE and the First Jewish–Roman War, including the Siege of Masada. His books offer an invaluable eye-witness testimony to a momentous turning point in Judaism, Christianity, and Western civilization. … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- What Are The 12 Chinese Acupuncture Meridian Channels In The Body?
- How To Know If You Should End A Relationship | 9 Signs To Consider
- What Are The 7 Chakras? How Do Chakras Work? How Can I Heal Them?
- Why Do People Stay In A Toxic Relationship? | Dr. Rita Louise
- Why Am I Afraid Of Being Happy: Cherophobia
- Deceit, Lies & Deception: The Reptilian Agenda
- Antibacterial Herbs That Boost The Immune System & Fight Infection
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive