04/17/14 The Mystery Of America’s Stonehenge Dennis Stone About 40 miles north of the city of Boston, and about 25 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean, is what appears to be the greatest, and perhaps oldest, megalithic enigma of North America. Mystery Hill, also known as “America’s Stonehenge“, is a … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- Finding Your Authentic Self: What It Means To Be The True You
- Trauma & The Biology of the Stress Response
- Codependency, People Pleasing And The Fawn Response
- Dissociation & The Dissociative Experience: Are You Spaced Out?
- The Freeze Response: The Fight-Or-Flight Response On Hold
- Emotional Regulation & The Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn Stress Response
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive
- Natural Remedies For Combating Periodontal Disease