Neglected By Anthropologists, Tattooing History Is Relevant As We Revive This Ancient Tradition. For thousands of years astonishingly rich and diverse forms of tattooing have been produced by the Indigenous peoples of the world. Indigenous tattooing has been practiced across the globe since at least Neolithic times, as evidenced … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- Finding Your Authentic Self: What It Means To Be The True You
- Trauma & The Biology of the Stress Response
- Codependency, People Pleasing And The Fawn Response
- Dissociation & The Dissociative Experience: Are You Spaced Out?
- The Freeze Response: The Fight-Or-Flight Response On Hold
- Emotional Regulation & The Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn Stress Response
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive
- Natural Remedies For Combating Periodontal Disease