Was The Megalithic Site Of Skara Brae Scotland Visited By The Ancient Egyptians? In 3200 BC, Orkney Island off the coast of Northern Scotland was home to a small farming village called Skara Brae. For reasons unknown, after nearly six centuries of continuous habitation, the village was abandoned around … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- Sense The Vibes In A Room? You Might Be A Highly Sensitive Person
- Calm Your Mind & Spirit With A Free Simple Grounding Technique
- Opening Yourself Up To Your Inspiration & The Message Of Your Soul
- Like Pigs To Slaughter: Is Man’s Next Step Is Like A Can Of Potted Meat?
- Permanent Weight Loss: How To Lose Weight And Keep It OFF
- This Week’s Psychic Reading – May 31, 2018
- What Is Polarity Therapy | Balance Your Body, Mind & Spirit
- Empaths & Unconditional Love: What It Means To Love Unconditionally
- Cutting The Energetic Cords That Bind Us : How Energy Cords Affect Us
- Inspiration: Opening Yourself Up To The Message Of Your Soul
- The Subtle Energy Body
- What’s That Ringing In My Ears? It May Be Tinnitus.