What Early Conquistadors Say About The Inca Civilization Agriculture was a fundamentally important step in the development of civilization, because it constituted the discovery of a way to live and let others live, too. As long as primitive man remained dependent upon hunting or wild fruit and vegetables there … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- Understanding & Healing Trauma Series
- Attached Entities, Trauma & Dissociation: The Entity Attachment Formula
- Finding Your Authentic Self: What It Means To Be The True You
- Trauma & The Biology of the Stress Response
- Codependency, People Pleasing And The Fawn Response
- Dissociation & The Dissociative Experience: Are You Spaced Out?
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive
- Natural Remedies For Combating Periodontal Disease