What Early Conquistadors Say About The Inca Civilization Agriculture was a fundamentally important step in the development of civilization, because it constituted the discovery of a way to live and let others live, too. As long as primitive man remained dependent upon hunting or wild fruit and vegetables there … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- Sense The Vibes In A Room? You Might Be A Highly Sensitive Person
- Calm Your Mind & Spirit With A Free Simple Grounding Technique
- Opening Yourself Up To Your Inspiration & The Message Of Your Soul
- Like Pigs To Slaughter: Is Man’s Next Step Is Like A Can Of Potted Meat?
- Permanent Weight Loss: How To Lose Weight And Keep It OFF
- This Week’s Psychic Reading – May 31, 2018
- Cutting The Energetic Cords That Bind Us : How Energy Cords Affect Us
- Inspiration: Opening Yourself Up To The Message Of Your Soul
- The Subtle Energy Body
- What’s That Ringing In My Ears? It May Be Tinnitus.
- Am I A Highly Sensitive Person? Find Out What You Can Do About It
- Simple Grounding Technique To Help Calm The Mind & Sooth The Spirit