02/26/15 Stress, Emotions and Health Gary Wagman Deeply rooted in the classics of Oriental medicine, the ancient Korean art of Sasang medicine Dr. Gary Wagman explains how we each are born with a specific body “type” that establishes our physical and emotional strengths and weaknesses and the kinds of stress we … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- Trauma & The Biology of the Stress Response
- Codependency, People Pleasing And The Fawn Response
- Dissociation & The Dissociative Experience: Are You Spaced Out?
- The Freeze Response: The Fight-Or-Flight Response On Hold
- Emotional Regulation & The Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn Stress Response
- What A Narcissist Really Means When They Say “I Love You”
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive
- Natural Remedies For Combating Periodontal Disease