Cory’s Ancient Fragments of the Phoenician, Carthaginian, Babylonian, Egyptian, and Other Authors Cory’s Ancient Fragments is compendium of fragments from ancient writers collected and published by the antiquarian and miscellaneous writer Isaac Preston Cory. The first edition was published in 1826, further followed by a revised edition containing various … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- Understanding & Healing Trauma Series
- Attached Entities, Trauma & Dissociation: The Entity Attachment Formula
- Finding Your Authentic Self: What It Means To Be The True You
- Trauma & The Biology of the Stress Response
- Codependency, People Pleasing And The Fawn Response
- Dissociation & The Dissociative Experience: Are You Spaced Out?
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive
- Natural Remedies For Combating Periodontal Disease