The Mythological Poems Of The Poetic Edda Explore The Wisdom Of The Gods And Giants The Poetic Edda are the oral literature of Iceland, which were finally written down from 1000 to 1300 C.E. It is a collection of 34 Icelandic poems, interspersed with prose. Collected by an unidentified … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- Finding Your Authentic Self: What It Means To Be The True You
- Trauma & The Biology of the Stress Response
- Codependency, People Pleasing And The Fawn Response
- Dissociation & The Dissociative Experience: Are You Spaced Out?
- The Freeze Response: The Fight-Or-Flight Response On Hold
- Emotional Regulation & The Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn Stress Response
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive
- Natural Remedies For Combating Periodontal Disease