07/04/14 The Lost City Of Exodus Ahmed Osman When the first archaeologists visited Egypt in the late 1800s, they arrived in the eastern Nile Delta to verify the events described in the biblical Book of Exodus. Several locations believed to be the city of the Exodus were found but all … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- What Are The 12 Chinese Acupuncture Meridian Channels In The Body?
- How To Know If You Should End A Relationship | 9 Signs To Consider
- What Are The 7 Chakras? How Do Chakras Work? How Can I Heal Them?
- Why Do People Stay In A Toxic Relationship? | Dr. Rita Louise
- Why Am I Afraid Of Being Happy: Cherophobia
- Deceit, Lies & Deception: The Reptilian Agenda
- Antibacterial Herbs That Boost The Immune System & Fight Infection
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive