The Aeneid by Virgil Translated by Robert Fagles Robert Fagles, whose acclaimed translations of Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey, brings the Aeneid to a new generation of readers, retaining all of the gravitas and humanity of the original Latin as well as its powerful blend of poetry and myth. Aeneas was a Trojan hero, the son … More …
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- What Are The 12 Chinese Acupuncture Meridian Channels In The Body?
- How To Know If You Should End A Relationship | 9 Signs To Consider
- What Are The 7 Chakras? How Do Chakras Work? How Can I Heal Them?
- Why Some Stay In Unhappy, Abusive Or Narcissistic Relationships
- Why Am I Afraid Of Being Happy: Cherophobia
- Deceit, Lies & Deception: The Reptilian Agenda
- Antibacterial Herbs That Boost The Immune System & Fight Infection
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive