When We Take Someone Else’s Theories As Truth, We Perpetuate A Myth As we look at the body of material from our prehistoric past, what do we really know? We know that a site or an artifact was unearthed in a specific location. That is a fact. In the…
Watch Individual Episodes Without A Membership
JumpStart Your Intuition
- Understanding & Healing Trauma Series
- Attached Entities, Trauma & Dissociation: The Entity Attachment Formula
- Finding Your Authentic Self: What It Means To Be The True You
- Trauma & The Biology of the Stress Response
- Codependency, People Pleasing And The Fawn Response
- Dissociation & The Dissociative Experience: Are You Spaced Out?
- Healing Our Inner Child – A Simple Guide To The Wounding Within
- Are You Suffering From Hypothyroidism?
- How Chronic Stress Drains You Of Your Energy And Enthusiasm
- Journaling For Health & Well Being: A Diary As A Self-Help Tool
- Overcoming Anger And Resentment: How To Let It Go & Forgive
- Natural Remedies For Combating Periodontal Disease